In an effort to keep Vermont’s physicians up-to-date on clinical, regulatory, and practice management issues of importance to their practices, the Vermont Medical Society offers a monthly series of free educational webinars. The webinars take place on Zoom on the Third Thursday of every month, starting at 12:00 p.m. and ending at 1:00 p.m.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Robert Larner College of Medicine at the University of Vermont and the Vermont Medical Society. The University of Vermont designates this internet live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
View Previous Webinars:
- January 16, 2020 | "Program Integrity" presented by Steve Short, Associate Director of The Program Integrity Unit for the Department of Vermont Health Access. PowerPoint/Handout
- February 20, 2020 | "Stem Cell Tourism" presented by Dan Weiss, MD and Cindy Bruzzese of the Vermont Ethics Network. PowerPoint/Handout
- March 12, 2020 | "CBD Oil: Fact vs. Fiction" presented by Alan J. Budney, PhD. PowerPoint/Handout
- April 16, 2020 |Webinar recording of "COVID-19: HIPAA & Compliance Concerns" presented by Shireen Hart Esq., Anne Cramer Esq., & Alexa Clauss Esq of Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC. PowerPoint/Handout
- May 21, 2020 | Webinar recording of "Optimal Care for Elders in the Time of COVID-19" presented by Zail Berry, MD, MHP, FACP. PowerPoint/Handout
- September 17, 2020 | Webinar recording of "MOUD Modifications in a COVID-19 World" presented by Tony Folland, VT State Opioid Treatment Authority (SOTA). PowerPoint/Handout
- October 15, 2020 | "What We Learned from the Birchwood COVID-19 Outbreak" presented by Bob Gramling MD, D.Sc, Michael Lamantia MD, MPH, & Tim Lahey MD, MMSc. PowerPoint/Handout